September has kept your Huntersville Fire Department busy as we ran 484 calls for service and spent some amazing time with our residents at football games and other town gatherings. Our Training has been top notch as we were able to train alongside our neighboring Fire Departments.
Along with our day to day responses and training our Off Duty firefighters have been using their EMT skills at local football games throughout the town.
- Fire Related Responses:
- Fire Alarm Activations – 74
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm Activations – 7
- Structure Fire Responses – 11
- Electrical Hazards – 2
- Gas Leak Indoor/Outdoor – 12
- Outside Fire Responses – 5
- Vehicle Fire Responses – 7
- Odor Outside – 1
- Elevator Rescue/Emergency – 2
- Explosion – 1
- Brush Fire – 1
- Citizen Assist Related Responses – 16
- Traffic Accident related Responses – 75
- Medical Emergency Related Responses – 270
Thank you to our Training Chief and his team for working to get us some acquired structures to train on, all of our members appreciate the opportunity to get such valuable hands on experience.
Thank you to our AMAZING town residents and businesses for all of the love we have received throughout the month in the way of treats and visits to the stations.
As always, Thank you to all of our Firefighters for the hard work, sweat, and dedication to the wonderful residents of this great town!